There are a number of ways you can show your support for Friends of St. Francis.
Make a secure, one-time donation using the Donate Now! button below.
Contribute to FOSF during your United Way campaign! Select “Friends of St. Francis” as your designated non-profit organization during your office United Way campaign! Encourage your friends to select Friends of St. Francis as their designated non-profit too.
Shop Amazon.com and support.
Option 1: Click here before you shop and 2% of your purchases will be donated to the school.
Options 2: Register your Amazon account here and 0.5% of all eligible purchases will be donated to the school.
Donate items to Community Thrift using code 50. Donate used clothing and household goods to Community Thrift and tell them you are supporting Friends of St. Francis. Use code 50 and 40% of the sale price will be donated to Friends of St. Francis.
Location: 623 Valencia Street
Shop at Rainbow Grocery and use your FOSF-issued SCRIP card to contribute 10% back to FOSF. Buy a SCRIP card from school and reload your card directly at the store when it runs out.
Shop at Cole Hardware and provide FOSF code 500 for a 2% donation back to the school.
Shop Safeway or Mollie Stones using your loyalty card and give back to FOSF. Register your loyalty card at escrip.com and select Friends of St. Francis as your organization. To maximize your donation, register your credit cards with escrip.com and a percentage of all your purchases will be donated to school.
You can help Friends of St. Francis Childcare Center change the lives of students and their families with a gift through your estate. Think of it as your gift to the future; a legacy with a permanent impact.
How can I give?
- In your will, designate a specific dollar amount, specific assets, or the remaining assets after payment of any specific bequests and final, estate-related expenses.
- Establish a trust that pays lifetime income to you or others, after which the trust assets are given to Friends of St. Francis Childcare Center.
- Designate Friends of St. Francis Childcare Center as the beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other retirement plan.
- Purchase a charitable gift annuity to provide income to your and your spouse during your lifetimes, with any remaining assets given to Friends of St. Francis Childcare Center.
- Make a cash donation to our endowment fund.
What will I gain through my gift?
- For all gifts, the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the future of Friends of St. Francis Childcare Center.
- For estate gifts, making a larger gift than might have been possible during your lifetime, as well as receiving possible tax benefits. Consult your tax advisor.
- For purchasing a charitable gift annuity, providing for spendable income for you, while receiving a deduction for a charitable donation. The return is dependent on the investment, and may have tax benefits. Consult your tax advisor.
Stock and other items: You can donate shares of stock to the center. This can benefit both the center and you: the center because it receives the gift, and you because of possible tax benefits, particularly in the case of “low basis” stock. Consult your tax advisor.
Friends of St. Francis Childcare Center is a 501 (c)(3) corporation. See for tax advisor for details.